Who we are
Apps Record LLC is a software company headquartered in Irving, TX (the United States). Bulksignature.com is a web app developed by Apps Record LLC. Bulksignature.com provides a company-wide signature management solution for the Google Workspace Marketplace platform. We adhere to the best practices of secure enterprise application development defined by Google. Our web app’s purpose is to allow companies in Google Workspace to centrally manage their company email signatures for users in their domain. Our web app allows users to append the company template signature for every employee. The company template signature will look professional in email interactions with outside parties and also it will also help in marketing efforts. We provide services to customers worldwide.
How to Contact Us
The best way to contact us is through email: email@example.com. Our registered company address is 6902 Parkridge Blvd., #213, Irving, Texas, 75063, the United States.
Visitor – A visitor is an individual who visits https://bulksignature.com at least once with or without using our web app
User/Account Admin-defines the registered owner of our web app. Only Google Workspace Marketplace account admins can register in our web app and they can use our services. If you want to give access to one of your employees, you should invite them once you install the app as an admin. The word users imply those individuals who are both on paid subscriptions and a free trial.
Services – implies our web apps all features, including signature management, user management, and settings.
Web app – means the platform in which we provide the company-wide signature management services for Google Workspace Mail Account. You can access our web app at https://app.bulksignature.com.
We, our and us – refer to Apps Record LLC and its employees, partners, contractors.
Google Workspace Admin Console Account – you should have an active Google Workspace admin console email account for your company before you can be registered in our web app.
Account – Once you are registered in our web app a new account will be created for your company. Account defines both paid subscription and free trial plans. Currently, all accounts are free.
Free Trial. You may evaluate our app for free the first 14 days once you signup from Google. This period at the before starting the active subscription is called a free trial. You should either upgrade your subscription or terminate your account once the free trial expires after 14 days.
Active subscription – means that your subscription is active and has not expired yet. The active subscription status will allow you to use the web app without any restrictions. Your subscription can expire if you were on a free trial and didn’t upgrade your plan within 14 days. Your subscription can also expire if you fail to make a monthly payment at the beginning of each billing cycle.
The third-party application-we integrate with outside third-party apps in order to enhance our app or to provide our app with an additional level of security. For example, we use third-party applications for secure payment collection, therefore we do not have direct access to process your card payments.
Import data – we receive the data about your company from your Google Workspace Admin console through import button in our system
Automated data collection on our web app and services
Once you visit our website, we use third-party analytics tracking services: Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to record the information that will further help to identify your visit, without recording the personal information like your name and address. Those analytics services will encrypt and hide your personal information such as your name and address from us, but they will give us valuable information about the pattern of your visit. The information which the third-party analytics services collect from you includes your IP address, your device, operating system, your time zone, your device’s system language, browser settings, plugins, and your location. Analytics tracking services also record which web pages you accessed, the order by which you accessed them, and the duration you spent on each web page. We may also use separate trackers which tell us which buttons you clicked, a recording of your scrolling activity, and the order of activities you performed before leaving the website.
Our third-party analytics providers may place a cookie on your browser so that we may identify you as a return visit if you visit our website more than once. Please read the section “How to Opt-Out of Cookies” below for information on how to block cookies.
Data provided by Advertisers
We use external advertising platforms to target certain individuals to our website. If you clicked on the ad provided in the third-party advertising platforms, our website receives the information that you came from that advertising platform on a link. The appearance of the link gives us a certain idea about you. For example, we may target certain Google Workspace users in external advertising platforms. If you click on an ad and arrive on our website, this will give us the idea that you were a Google Workspace user or admin. The advertising platforms operate independently from us and they are responsible for collecting, using, and disclosing the data they provide to us in accordance with their published privacy policies.
Data you provide us
The following list contains the description of the personal data we collect from you and their purpose. We collect these data with your permission and use them only as intended. We do not collect or store your personal information for purposes other than business. We do not have access to the contents of your company’s and your employee’s email.
1. User contacts
You provide us the following personal data on our website voluntarily on a contact-us form:
email address, first name, last name and phone number. By filling out this form, you authorize us to contact you for the purposes of replying to your requests and providing customer support.
2. Registration and Authentication
We use Google’s OAuth as a registration and authentication service to our web app. OAuth is a Google property, which allows us to identify you and give access to our services. We access authentication data about you stored in these services.
You may also come to the web app through an invite link. The Google Workspace Admin of your company can invite you from BulkSignature. In this case, you need to click the invite link in the email to activate you as a user. Once active, you will be able to login to our web app using the Gmail OAuth authentication form.
3. Google Data Handling
We are designed as a Google Workspace Marketplace application, but we don’t access any data in your Google email account (@gmail.com). Once you install our app through Google Workspace Marketplace, you will be able to login to our app. We require you to have a super admin privileges in Google Workspace for domain-wide install. Once you install the app, you give us relevant permissions to access the data about your company and your users. You can learn more about how data access and permissions work in Google Workspace Marketplace apps here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/176367#reviewDataAccess
We use the Google Workspace Admin platform to push signatures to your employees and also for grabbing all relevant information about your company in Google Workspace to our system. We use this information solely for signature management purposes.
You may edit some of the information related to your company in Google Workspace from our platform. For example, you may edit personal details of your employees, their groups and organization units, company information from our web app. We will use those changes only for the creation of signatures and we do not push the modified data back to your Google Workspace account. We may also get the new updated data once you press the import button.
For the seamless work of our application we access, collect and store the following data from your Google Workspace Admin account:
- User/admin profile details: such as full name, email, phone number, address, organization name, etc
- Employee details and users of a domain: first and last name, email address, phone number, mailing address, department name, assigned group, and organizational unit of all employees active in G Suite account
- Details about groups: such as a list of group names and group subscriptions. We will also access the data about which employees belong to which group
- Organizational units. We collect names and descriptions of organizational units, their nested hierarchies, and the information about members of organizational units
- User schemas on your domain. We can view certain details (e.g., custom field names and types) of user schemas on your domain
- Basic Gmail setting. We can access the following basic settings on Gmail: primary email address, primary reply-to, display name and signature, view and manage filters
- Sensitive Gmail settings that include forwarding rules and aliases
Why We Collect Data from Google and What We Do With It
In order to start accessing and using our web app, you need a domain wide install of our app. We require you to have a super admin role in your domain. Once you are a super admin, we collect the minimum information we need from your Google Workspace mail account for the sole purpose of giving you a platform to seamlessly create and manage signatures. We request minimum permissions that our app needs. We do not access the contents of your email, and our platform cannot send messages to somebody else on your behalf. We can only view Gmail settings with restricted access. We mainly focus on the signature management part of your Google Workspace admin account and your users’ Gmail Settings.
We can do the following changes to your data:
- We can view the provisioning of users on your domain. We can view details of your users like: name, address, and phone number and metadata.
- The domain-wide install allows our app to view all the users in your domain. If you want to disable our app from accessing the user details of some org. units, you may do so by contacting us. For example, if you are a super admin in a public school system, you may disable our web app from receiving the personal data of minors (students). We will then tweak our app so that while importing the users in your company, it will not access the students’ organization unit.
- Important note about troubleshooting: We do not modify your user’s details unless we have require to do so for troubleshooting purposes. We may import the updated user details from Google Workspace Admin console on your behalf. We may also push the signature you’ve setup earlier to your users. We do these actions only when you contacted us with an issue and only when there is a need for those actions to resolve the issue.
- Manage basic mail settings. We can modify, reset and delete signatures from the basic Gmail settings part of you and your domain users. We can also reassign the signatures to your users on a daily basis.
- We may do so because while installing the BulkSignature app you authorize our bot to setup the signatures every day. However, if you do not want us install signatures for your users daily, you can turn off this function at Settings menu.
- You can disallow our app to access basic mail settings of some of your users in Google Workspace Marketplace Admin console. If you do so, our app will not be able to access the user and install the signature. The app will still be able to get the user details through import button, but it will not be able to change their settings.
- We can view the groups, organizational units, user schemas. We do not offer the capability to manage or update group memberships or organizational units on our app.
We store the data about your account securely in our databases. We do not sell your data to third parties (please refer to the disclosure section of this document below for exceptions). We follow the best industry standards and security protocols in protecting the data from unauthorized access and hacker attacks.
Sometimes our admins may access your BulkSignature account for troubleshooting purposes. We take all the precautions to do it as securely as possible. We use encrypted access keys which auto-expire for those purposes.
Interaction with Third Party Services
1. Storage and Images
We use AWS CloudFront for CDN and S3 Bucket – for storing our images, including application images, signature preview, icons, etc (URL: https://cdn.bulksignature.com).
The data we collect and pass: profile images from google, images uploaded by CKEditor upload functionality(custom images), application images (logo, social icons, signature preview images, template images).
2. Payment Collection
We will use third-party external payment processing apps like Stripe to receive payments securely from our customers. We use Stripe in a form of API to enable our web app to process payments by credit card securely.
We do not store your credit card data anywhere. Our credit card payment collection form comes as an I-frame from Stripe.
The data Stripe collects in I-frame: card details (Card number, Expiration date, Cardholder name, security code, zip code).
The data we receive is a success message or an error message with payment details.
3. Web Hosting
When the web app user creates a BulkSignature account, its account details, settings, and company data are sent and stored on the DigitalOcean web hosting service.
User data will automatically be deleted from the DigitalOcean web hosting service within 2 weeks after the expiration date of the subscription and can be deleted immediately if the user requests it. An exception is made for Financial Data, which will be stored for a maximum of 10 years, in accordance with the applicable accounting standards.
How long we retain your data
We keep your data as long as your account with us is active. We keep your data even when you signed up once and didn’t create any signatures. We keep your data until you have the BulkSignature app installed in Google Workspace Marketplace.
If you want us to stop retaining your data, uninstall the BulkSignature app from Google Workspace Marketplace.
Once you uninstall the BulkSignature app from Google Workspace Marketplace, the BulkSignature bot can no longer access the Gmail Signature Settings of your users. It cannot install the signatures for your users.
We delete your data automatically in 2 weeks once the app is uninstalled from Google. We delete all details about users, groups, signatures, and company details. However, we may still keep your admin account email and your company name for future reference. Please refer to data retention section of this document below for the legal exceptions when we may choose to retain your data.
You may contact us any time if you wish to terminate your subscription immediately and delete all the data in your account.
Requests to access, amend, delete or restrict the use of your personal data
You have a full right to get more information about what personal data we have about you or if you would like us to correct inaccurate data. You also have a legal right to withdraw all the consent and permissions you gave us at the creation of your account. If you have a request to access, block, erase or take other action with respect to data, contact us through email and we will do our best to honor your reasonable requests. However, we are not required by law to delete or restrict the use of your data in a way that prevents us from complying with our terms of service.
Your Rights under GDPR
If you reside in a member state of the European Union, you have the following rights:
- to be provided with access to your personal data held by us;
- to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data;
- to object to profiling activities based on our own legitimate interests;
- to request that your data be transferred to a third party;
- to obtain a copy of the appropriate safeguards under which your personal data is transferred to a third country or international organization.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond to your request promptly.
We do not intend to sell or lease your personal data unless you give us special written consent to do so. We have permitted the following platforms to collect data on our site by means of cookies: Google, Linked In, Twitter, Facebook. If you want to block these cookies, read the section about the Advertising Ecosystem below.
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties except in the following situations:
This may include exchanging information with government regulatory organs, law enforcement agencies, or other organizations for fraud protection and legal compliance.
Protecting Network and Information Security
We may disclose some data from our users as part of industry initiatives to identify and block malicious actors.
Sale of Business
In the future, we may sell our company, parts of our assets, or be involved in a merger.
If we sell our business to another company, all assets will be transferred to the purchaser including the personal data of our customers. We may provide the personal data before the sales transaction in the process of evaluation of our business but will require them to maintain the personal data in confidence and use it only to evaluate our business.
We allow online advertising services to collect data about your behavior on the Bulksignature.com website. These services aggregate data about an individual’s behavior on many different sites and use that data to sell targeted advertising services. They collect data using cookies, log files, browser extensions, server logs, and clear gifs. They do not directly share your personal data with us. But we imply that you are the person who matches the targeting we provided in those advertising platforms once you come to our website.
You may opt-out of advertising cookies by your choice.
We use the following cookies on our website, application, and on our emails:
- Bulksignature.com app’s Essential Cookies: These cookies enable users to navigate and use the features in our services. They are essential for the seamless operation of our platform. Without these cookies, you would not be able to log into secure areas of the service.
- Personalization cookies enable us to identify you as a repeat user and to remember your preferences. For example, we use this cookie to remember how you log in to our website and the basic setting you chose in setting up the first signature
- Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager Cookies: We use these cookies to analyze your behavior on our website, to monitor the speed of the services, to detect and fix problem pages, and to understand the effectiveness of our design and communications.
- Advertising/Remarketing Cookies: We use third-party advertising providers’ cookies on our website and as part of our remarketing and retargeting efforts. This information helps us, and our advertising partners, to better promote our services.
- Cookies may be placed by Bulksignature.com directly or by our service providers.
How to opt-out of Cookies
You cannot opt-out of our essential and personalization cookies. Our web app will stop functioning correctly in case you do so. If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics and Advertising Cookies can be disabled by third-party cookie blocking tools.
Our servers do not recognize or respond to any “do not track” setting you may have in your browser. Using your browser to disable cookies, may impact your ability to use our services.
You may disable analytics cookies by visiting the following link:
You may opt-out of our advertising cookies through third-party ad-blocking tools.
You may opt-out of our marketing emails by clicking the unsubscribe button at the end of each mail. You may choose the email notifications you want to receive from us in the settings menu of our web app.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. We will use secure means to destroy the data after it becomes irrelevant or after the termination of the relationship with you. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you. We do not use your data outside the scope of a business.